The Palazzo Farnese located in the medieval village of Caprarola was designed by Vignola and built between 1559 and 1575. It takes its pentagonal shape from the foundations of a fortress designed by Antonio da Sangollo. The frescoes are from the Zuccari Brothers and depict scenes from the Farnese Family.
Click the pictures to view them in full screen
Size of original pictures: 4,992 x 3,328 pixels, 5,472 x 3,648 pixels or 5,616 x 3,744 pixels