Castell’Arquato, located on the first hills of Val d’Arda approximately 30 km from Piacenza and 35 km from Parma is a medieval town of traditional structure which has maintained its appearance as it was in the early 10th century. The Old Town of …
Klicken Sie auf die Bilder, um die in vollem Umfang zu sehen
Größe der Originalbilder: 4.992 x 3.328 pixels, 5.472 x 3.648 pixels oder 5.616 x 3.744 pixels
Castell’Arquato, located on the first hills of Val d’Arda approximately 30 km from Piacenza and 35 km from Parma is a medieval town of traditional structure which has maintained its appearance as it was in the early 10th century. The Old Town of Castell’Arquato is a high rock which in other times was strategically important for dominating the valley, now surrounded by the village. Castell’Arquato is also in the area of the Colli Piacentini (Piacenza Hills), an important area for wine production. The most important wines produced in the Colli Piacentini are Gutturnio, Bonarda, Ortrugo, Malvasia, and Monterosso Val d’Arda.
- Rocca Viscontea: Visconti castle
- Collegiata church of St Mary: Dating to the late 8th century, the interior has sculpted capitals and sculptures from the 12th century, and frescoes
- Palazzo del Podesta
- Torrione Farnese: Farnese Tower
- Porta di Sasso: Sasso Gate
- Baptistery of San Giovanni: At Vigolo Marchese
- Palazzo del Duca: Ducal Palace, built in 1292 by Alberto Scoto
- Church of San Giacomo
Danke für Ihren Besuch. Wenn Sie ein Problem auf meine Website feststellen oder Rückmeldungen, Anregungen haben, bitte kontaktieren Sie mich unter ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Vielen Dank im Voraus, das wird mir helfen, meine Website zu verbessern.