The Galleria Sciarra is a pedestrian passage of Rome, located between Via Marco Minghetti, Vicolo Sciarra and Piazza dell’Oratorio, in the Trevi district. Built as a courtyard of the palazzo Sciarra Colonna di Carbognano, the gallery is composed of a central area, rich in architecture and painting from Giuseppe Cellini between 1885 and 1888. The decoration recalls the ambience of the Byzantine Chronicle and is in Art Nouveau.
Click the pictures to view them in full screen
Pictures taken with a Canon EOS1