42° 20′ 34″ N, 13° 24′ 15″ E
- Santa Maria di Collemaggio: The church, outside of the town with its façade of pink and white stones, was built in the 13th century by Pietro dal Morrone.
- San Bernardino: The 15th century church houses the tomb of San Bernardino of Siena. It’s Renaissance façade was built by Cola dell’Amatrice in 1527.
- Fontanelle delle Novantanove Cannelle: The fountain commemorates the 99 villages that Frederick II united when he founded L’Aquila.
Click the pictures to view them in full screen
Cameras and equipment used for the pictures