In the center of the piazza is a fountain, the Fontana del Pantheon, surmounted by an Egyptian obelisk. The fountain was constructed by Giacomo Della Porta under Pope Gregory XIII in 1575, and the obelisk was added to it in 1711 under Pope Clement XI.
Click the pictures to view them in full screen
Size of original pictures: 4,992 x 3,328 pixels, 5,472 x 3,648 pixels or 5,616 x 3,744 pixels
Click the picture to view more pictures of the sight