Priverno was a flourishing Volscian site near the Via Appia, conquered and destroyed by the Romans in the late 4th century BC. It includes the Communal Palace of the 13th century, with the Dolphin Fountain by Giuseppe Olivieri. Nearby is the Abbey of Fossanova, which is where the town’s patron St Thomas Aquinas died in 1274.
Click the pictures to view them in full screen
Size of original pictures: 4,992 x 3,328 pixels, 5,472 x 3,648 pixels or 5,616 x 3,744 pixels