The Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola at Campus Martius is Roman Catholic titular church dedicated to Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Jesuit order, located in Rome. Built in Baroque style between 1626 and 1650, the church functioned originally as Rectory church to the adjacent Collegio Romano which moved in 1584 to a new larger building and became the Pontifical Gregorian University.
Click the pictures to view them in full screen
Cameras and equipment used for the pictures
Click the pictures to view the other pictures of the sights
Piazza di Sant’Ignazio is a square located in the historic centre of Rome, in front of the church of Sant’Ignazio di Loyola in Campo Marzio. The square owes its shape to the architect Filippo Raguzzini, who built it around 1727-1728.