Coordinates: 38° 28′ 48″ N, 16° 28′ 5″ E
Stilo is a town in the Calabria region of southern Italy. It is located 151 km from Reggio Calabria. At 10 km from the city is the promontory of Cape Stilo, where in 1940 the Battle of Punta Stilo was fought by the Italian and British Navies.
- The Cattolica di Stilo, a 10th century church in the Byzantine style
- The Cathedral
- The Church of San Domenico
- The Church of San Nicola da Tolentino
- The Norman Castle of Roger II
- The Fountain of the Dolphins