Castillo de Blutenburg

20 fotos

Este sitio no utiliza cookies en absoluto. Quien visita este sitio puede hacerlo sabiendo que su navegación no será rastreada de ninguna manera, y no será perfilada con fines comerciales o de otro tipo.

Café Glockenspiel (Múnich)Castillo de BlutenburgMúnichCastillo de Nymphenburg

Descripción

Castillo de Blutenburg (054)
Castillo de Blutenburg (054)
48° 9′ 47″ N, 11° 27′ 25″ E

The former hunting Castle Blutenburg is located in the west of Munich, in the town district of Obermenzing. The castle dates back to a water castle of the 13th century. The core of this castle was a residential tower. The fortress is first mentioned in writing in 1432. Between 1431 and 1440, the future Duke Albrecht III had the “Pluedenburg” developed into his country seat. After the murder of Agnes Bernauer (1435) the Duke occupied the Blutenburg with his second wife Anna von Braunschweig.

[Leer más]

His son, Duke Sigismund, later renounced the regency and retired to Blutenburg. He devoted himself to the construction of churches and castles and to the expansion of the Blutenburg. Although a chapel devoted to St. Andrew and George was already in tower IV of the plant, he probably built a more representative, independent chapel chapel in 1488 through the building lodge of the Munich Frauenkirche according to the plans of Jörg von Halsenbach, which still contains a grave chair of the painter Jan Polack (1491).

Mapa

Ver también

Castillos y palacios1.536 fotos

Linderhof (074)
Linderhof

Castillos y palacios más fascinantes de todo el mundo.[Leer más]

Múnich1.926 fotos

Oktoberfest (Múnich) (0245) 2013
OktoberfestMúnich

Munich (München) is the capital and the largest city of the German state of Bavaria. It is located on the Isar River north of the Bavarian Alps. Munich is the third largest city in Germany, behind Berlin and Hamburg. About 1.42 million people live… [Leer más]