The Fontana dell’Acqua Paola also known as Il Fontanone “The big fountain” is a monumental fountain located on the Janiculum Hill, near the church of San Pietro in Montorio, in Rome. It was built in 1610-12 to mark the end of the Acqua Paola aqueduct, restored by Pope Paul V, and took its name from him. It was the first major fountain on the left bank of the Tiber River.
Haga clic en las imágenes para verlas en pantalla completa
Índice de collage
Índice de fotos
Fotos tomadas con una Canon EOS1