Este sitio no utiliza cookies en absoluto. Quien visita este sitio puede hacerlo sabiendo que su navegación no será rastreada de ninguna manera, y no será perfilada con fines comerciales o de otro tipo.
The Palazzo di Giustizia or Palazzo dei Tribunali is located in Rome, on the banks of the Tiber, near the Castel Sant’Angelo. The palace was built between 1888 and 1910. For this purpose, gigantic blocks of Roman travertine from Tivoli (sedimentary limestone) were used. The colossal building was intended to unite the various courts (formerly in the Palazzo Montecitorio) in a building. Even today, the Court of Cassation (Corte Suprema di Cassazione) is housed there. The square before the palace is called Piazza dei Tribunali and combines elements of Neo-Classicism and Renaissance with Baroque statues and other decorations.
Haga clic en las imágenes para verlas en pantalla completa
Rome is the capital of Italy and also of the homonymous province and of the region of Lazio. With 2.7 million residents in 1,285.3 km², it is also the country’s largest and most populated municipality and fourth most populous city in the European… [Leer más]