Phyang Gompa, a Buddhist monastery located 16 km west of Leh, was established in 1515. The monastery is one of only two in Ladakh belonging to the Drigungpa School, one of eight schools derived from the teachings of Phakmadrupa Dorje Gyelpo (1110-1170).
Haga clic en las imágenes para verlas en pantalla completa
Índice de collage
Índice de fotos
Fotos tomadas con una Canon EOS1