Ladispoli occupies the area of the ancient Alsium, the port of the Etruscan city of Cerveteri. It was destroyed in the 6th century, during the Gothic War, by the Ostrogoths led by Totila. Later a castle, named Palo, was built in the area. It was a fief of the Orsini and, from 1693, of the Odescalchi family.
Haga clic en las imágenes para verlas en pantalla completa
Índice de collage
Índice de fotos
Fotos tomadas con una Canon EOS1