Coordenadas: 41° 4′ 21″ N, 14° 19′ 39″ L
Caserta is located north east of Naples on the edge of the Campanian Plain at the foot of the Subapennine mountain range.
- Royal Palace / Palazzo Reale: The Palace, built for the Bourbon King Charles III, boasts with its rectangular plan of 247 x 184 m² over 1,000 rooms.
- Royal Park / Parco Reale: The vast park of 120 ha includes beside the English Garden:
- The Fountain of Diana and Actaeon
- The Fountain of Venus and Adonis
- The Fountain of the Dolphins
- The Fountain of Aeolus
- The Fountain of Ceres