Coordinate: 41° 5′ 21″ N, 14° 30′ 10″ E
Sant’Agata dei Goti in the Province of Benevento in the Italian region Campania, is located about 35 km north-east of Naples near the Monte Taburno. The name does not derive from the Gothic domination of Italy (5th-6th centuries), but from the Gascony family De Goth who held it in the 14th century.
- Cathedral (Duomo): Founded in the 10th century. Due to the repeated reconstruction, little remains of the original edifice.
- Church of Santa Menna: Founded in the 10th century.
- Castle: Used as Ducal Palace.
- Palace and Church of St Francis: Founded in 1282.
- Gothic church of the Annunziata: Founded in the 13th century. It houses 15th century frescoes, and a diptych of the Annunciation dating to the same age.